Farm Focus 2016
Kreston Reeves are holding a free update course on 18 February 2016 aimed at owners and financial controllers of farms, managed estates and related businesses. The session will take place on Thursday 18th February in the Clive Emson Conference Centre at the Kent Event Centre. Topics to be covered include:
- Benchmarking your business – guest speaker from the Farm Business Survey
- Banking for the agricultural sector
- Diversifying your business – planning for success
- Employment legislation – hiring, firing and everything in between
- How changes to accounting legislation might look in your 2016 accounts
- Investment strategies for retirement
- How to mitigate fraud risks for your business
The seminar will run from 9.00am-12.30pm and will be followed by a buffet lunch.
To reserve a place at this event, please email email@example.com, alternatively phone us on 01227 768231 or click here to use our booking form.
Comments are closed.
Kent Showground, Detling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3JF T 01622 630975 | F 01622 630978